Posts Tagged “resumes”
Here’s some posts previously on Job Hunt Samurai!
The main purpose of any resume is to give potential employers a synopsis of their past academic achievements and professional & certified experience. Customer service positions are nowadays available in almost all organizations and industries. Most of the employers like to hire those candidates who have excellent communication skills and knowledge essential to accomplish something in the position. Create your customer service resume by listing your performance history and representing a skill set that will fetch your specific talents to the job.
Things to be included in Customer service resume
- Start your resume with your full name, contact information, postal address, telephone number and email address. These details should be noticeably clear and at the center top of the resume so that when employers would like to contact you regarding a job, they need not to dig through one page to other just to get your contact number or email address.
- Include your objective in your customer service resume. Write down a brief objective statement 1 or 2 sentences about your career aims, and state what you anticipate to get as a professional in this field.
- State your professional experience. Let potential companies or employers know where you have previously worked, and what type of job you have done. Start with the latest job and write down all the positions you have secured. Incorporate the name of industries or organizations for which you have worked along with your employment dates, states and cities where you previously worked. You should include all jobs, whether they are related or not related to customer service positions. Certain talents and skills utilized in other fields will be attractive to potential employers.
- Incorporate the skills section in your customer service resume where you can write down the skills you have and make you stand out as an applicant. Try to include verbs like “listen, sell, respond, instruct, provide, managed” to make stronger your customer service resume.
- Make your resume highly targeted to your career goal. You should make it as specific to the job position you are applying to as possible. To make a targeted resume, you need to include career summary in your customer service resume and include those credentials that recruiters find desirable. For example you can write it as “committed customer service representative with 5 years of front-desk office experience within IT companies. Known as a person who easily resolved customer issues and raise customer satisfaction level.”
- Always highlights the outcomes or results of your work in your customer service resume, like your response rates, customer satisfaction rate etc. For example, in your resume, instead of writing “manage incoming calls”, you should write “managing more than 200 calls in a day for this company.”
- In your resume show your employment stability because hiring managers or recruiters always look for dependability. Your employment stability makes you stand out from rest of the candidate.
- It is essential to be honest while creating your customer service resume. Never try to include the false employment dates, academic background or job titles because many times recruiters verify your resume information before giving an offer.
Job scenario in various industries has become highly competitive these days with more and more qualified candidates applying for the same job opening. This has led to a situation where hiring managers have little time to look at and evaluate the skills and performances of the job applicants. This makes job resume a very important tool to highlight your skills in the eyes of those who matter in the selection process. Writing an effective resume that is able to outshine the resume of other job applicants has been taken to an altogether different level by professionalresume services. These are the companies that charge a fee for writing your resume but make sure that your resume is able to fetch a better paying and good job that would otherwise be difficult for you to get.
You can benefit by getting a call for interview
Resume services have today evolved into a very lucrative industry that is worth millions of dollars. These services are provided online with every company making use of expert writers who can create very attractive and efficient resumes for applicants. One has to register himself as a member of such a website by paying a fee. Once you are a member, you are eligible for resume writing services of the company. No matter what your qualifications or skills, these experts are able to write such a good looking and eye catching resume for you that it becomes very easy for you to get a decent job.
Your skills are highlighted by the experts in a subtle manner
The main aim of the professional resume services is to highlight the skills and achievements of the applicant. This is done in such a way that any employer finds the applicant suitable for the job that he has applied for. If you do not want to miss the opportunity of being shortlisted for an interview for a particular job with a company, it is better to rely on the services of these resume writing companies rather than relying on your own abilities. Hiring resume services to write your resume is a sure way to get an interview call from the company of your dreams.
Most of the resume services take24-72 hours to write your resume and send it to you on your mail ID. Therefore you should give this much of time to the company to come up with a very good looking and convincing resume. Also, one resume written for a particular company may not be suitable for another company. This is why you should specify the requirements of the company you are applying for the job for when requesting a resume from a resume service.
Check the experience and reputation of the resume service before hiring it to write your resume. You can look at the testimonials of satisfied customers and also read the reviews about the quality of resumes written by the experts at the service. Ensure that the company replies to your mails and queries and tries to remove if you have any complaints